RapidMooc at Oxford Foundry
RapidMooc has been available in the Oxford Foundry since the autumn but you can now book it automatically via the Booking page.
The facility can be booked even for weekends.
Note: The Foundry cannot provide any technical support. Please make sure you have familiarised yourself with the documentation.
- Book using Booking page
- Come to the Foundry reception and collect the box with RapidMooc accessories
- Wireless keyboard to control RapidMooc interface
- Remote control for RapidMooc
- Clicker to control your presentation on your laptop
- Lapel microphones
Preparing for use
Note: If this is your first time, book extra time to allow for trial and error.
- Read support documents:
- Video presenter brief
- RapidMooc in 5 Steps
- Getting the most out of RapidMooc
- Make sure you bring:
- Laptop with HDMI port to connect
- Appropriate clothing (no green or dark blue or black)
- Presentation (widescreen) with room for you
More about RapidMooc at Oxford
Back to top of article