Digiknow Productivity Cue Cards
These Cue Cards are aimed at anyone who would like to improve their computer productivity.
- Using a computer well requires many small actions to be performed automatically.
- Just like with playing a musical instrument or learning a foreign language, true fluent competence comes from deliberate and extensive practice.
- The Cue Cards were designed to be an easy reference resource that can facilitate this kind of practice.
- Focus on one or two cards a week. Put the relevant Cards in sight of your monitor.
- Every time you come to perform the action referred to on the Cue Card, stop and see if you are doing it productively and/or accessibly.
Download the Cue Cards
Please contact Dominik Lukeš at firstname.lastname@example.org with comments or any new cards you’ve created and would like to add.
Note: Not all the tools listed may be supported by your institution and they are not officially endorsed by the SBS IT Department.